zondag 27 september 2009

Music

It’s about music, my passion, my addiction.

I can’t imagine a life without music. I do not make music, I listen. When in pain, happy, in love, down, with friends (I used to force music upon them ;-))

Tonight I was watching a show from last summer called “zomergasten” (summerguests) with Carice van Houten. She’s a well-known actress from the Netherlands. In the show they are allowed to compose their favourite television evening. In between the guests are interviewed.

The last fragment is from Antony and the Johnsons with the Metropole Orchestra. He sings a cover from Beyonce called “Crazy in Love”. Like me, Carice was blown away when she saw a concert from them the first time. That’s one of the reasons she chose to show this clip.

Here’s the clip and I guess you either love it or hate it.

Geen opmerkingen: