vrijdag 16 oktober 2009

Mistery Shirt


Today I was complaining about all the choices we have in a shop. I cannot choose and despite of all the choices there is nothing I like. Someone must have heard me complain about this because I've just read an article about an online shirt shop where you cannot choose your shirt.
Just a few things they want to know.
1. Male or female.
2. Size.
3. Which colour you really dislike.
4. Answer a few questions.
5. Your shirt will be send to you based on information above.

If you really hate the shirt they have send you, you can always send it back.

More information here.

2 opmerkingen:

daan zei

Great concept!
I hate shopping as well, so this feels like having a personal shopper. Maybe I'll order one this week and will show you the result!

Lud zei

Yes show me! ;-)